Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The iPhone Helped Me Write A Song Today!!

I am thankful for my iPhone.. The apps that I downloaded for songwriting (all free) are such great tools to assist me in my creative and finishing processes.. These apps are...

iTick (metronome)
Shaker (different handheld percussion just for kicks)
SSW LE (song writing software)
SutdioAppLite (haven't used yet but is a 4 track recorder)
DigiLite (drum machine)
NLogFree (synthesizer)
GuitarChords (shows chord graph for any chord)
TouchChords (teaching app for learning guitar chords/scales/etc)
Beatbox Free (just for kicks)
TrueDrumsLite (just for kicks)
Guitar Tuner (tunes my guitar)
Dictionary/Thesarus (helps me in my lyric creation)
RhymeZone.com (helps me rhyme words when I am in a crunch)
iTalkLite (records my song from internal mic and then sync with my PC to edit/save)


No comments: