Monday, August 31, 2009

Current Chart Scores for My Music on Reverb Nation

My website, www.DaveLongstrethMusic.com, is hosted at Reverb Nation, which is a website started in 2006 that focuses on the independent music industry. If you have not had a chance to check out my website, please take some time to do so...

Everytime someone visits my website, plays my songs, signs up to be a fan or puts a banner/player widget on their site - I get a higher band equity score. Now this can be to/from my website, facebook, myspace or blog! The higher my band equity score rises the higher I go on the Reverb Nation charts.

Currently I was surprised to see these chart scores for my genre of music (Christian/Gospel):

National Christian/Gospel Charts #69
Regional Christian/Gospel Charts #2
Regional Charts (all genres combined) #52

Wow and thank you!! Please keep checking in with me on the blog, leave some feedback and comments because I need your prayers and encouragement these next few months as I take on the huge undertaking of recording my first solo album with all originals. And thank you so much for your support!!

No comments: