Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meeting the Executive Producer

This week I had the chance to revisit with the executive producer and project engineer and his assistant that I've selected to record my album. Nothing is set in stone yet. Next week (Monday morning) I will meet with him and we will go over the album song by song and talk about arrangements so that he can provide me with a quote for studio musicians, studio recording time, post production and mastering.

After I receive this quote I will have a lot of prayer going on because it will be a big decision to sign the contract and start the process. I will definitely need to raise funds through donations and investors. I could do the album much cheaper somewhere else but the quality would not compare, and the experience and credentials that this particular executive producer has will be hard to find elsewhere.

Please keep my upcoming meeting in your prayers as I prepare my songs and talk about money.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

so proud of you and let me be the first to say....It's about time!!!!! praying with you!!