Monday, August 24, 2009

Song Arrangements - First Meeting

This morning I had the opportunity to meet with the executive producer again and I found out that I am producing the project and he will be the exec producer and project engineer. All that rhetoric aside, we looked at each song (style, tempo, arrangement) and mapped out some beginning direction in order to put together a thorough price quote. I should have my quote at next Monday morning's meeting with him.

We are looking at a total of 10 songs (all original) which include fast, moderate and slow tempo in differing keys. All are rock style and categorized as praise and worship minus one which will be a ballad.

I also received some of his base pricing quotes to get me started and like I mentioned before - this will be quite an undertaking both financially and energy required. But I am excited to see where God leads and how this will all unfold. Please keep the project in your prayers!

No comments: